Subject: NIS2.0 requirements and registration in Estonia
From: "Tuija GUSTAVSSON" <[email-masked]>
To: "ria uldmeil" <[email-masked]>, "Automaatvastus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2024 09:56:05 +0300

E-kiri saadeti väljastpoolt RIA-t. Kui Sa ei tunne saatjat, siis ära ava 
linke ega manuseid!

Hello,

We are identified as a NIS2.0 company (Legrand Estonia) and I have few 
questions to situation in Estonia:

*	Do we need to register us to local register in Estonia? For example 
Finnish authorities have required registration.
*	Do you have specific laws or regulations which are valid only in Estonia 
(more strength policies than EU level requirements)?

Best regards,

Tuija Gustavsson

Head of ICT

Legrand Nordics

+358 50 562 4443

[email-masked]

 <https://www.legrand.fi/fi> legrand.fi 

#legrandimprovinglives

  _____

Ce message, ainsi que tous les fichiers joints à ce message, peuvent 
contenir des informations sensibles et/ ou confidentielles ne devant pas 
être divulguées. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire de ce message (ou que 
vous recevez ce message par erreur), nous vous remercions de le notifier 
immédiatement à son expéditeur, et de détruire ce message. Toute copie, 
divulgation, modification, utilisation ou diffusion, non autorisée, directe 
ou indirecte, de tout ou partie de ce message, est strictement interdite.

This e-mail, and any document attached hereby, may contain confidential 
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or 
have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and 
destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized, direct or indirect, copying, 
disclosure, distribution or other use of the material or parts thereof is 
strictly forbidden.